The Bromic Platinum 500 series Outdoor heaters, available in natural gas or propane, is reinventing industry standards for outdoor heating. The Bromic Platinum series provides a long awaited stylish and efficient alternative.
Bromic is an industry innovator with sleek designs and exceptional quality. Not only is the Platinum series aesthetically pleasing it is also functional:
- The Platinum series of radiant patio heaters by Bromic Heating have the highest wind rating of any gas patio heater on the market. 2-3 times more wind resistant than the competitors.
- Smart Electronic Ignition allows for easy startups
- Automatic re-ignition — should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated “Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately.
- Patented ceramic medium produces 39800 BTU’s of even heat.
- Covers an area of 200 SQ ft.
- Directional heating – capable of moving 25 degrees left to right of the centerline – allows flexibility from a fixed position.
- Bracket system houses the intelligent control ignition switched.
- Top shelf materials, SS443 Stainless Steel and ceramic shields.
- Available with an optional heat shield, which allows the unit to be mounted closer to the ceiling or eaves.
Transform your outdoor living space, brushed stainless steel and a ceramic medium makes Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas suitable for the most exclusive outdoor environments. Tinted ceramic transforms an otherwise obtrusive red glare emitted by traditional tiles into a soft glow, enhancing the overall experience and ensuring even heat distribution.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the Platinum 500 series $400 more than the Tungsten 500 series if they are rated for the same heat coverage?
The platinum series has a tinted ceramic front that helps reduce red glare, which the tungsten has a serrated wire front.
- Is mounting hardware included?
Yes, all mounting hardware is included. The universal bracket offers the heater to be pivoted laterally.
- Can I buy a control to adjust the heat?
No, you cannot adjust the heat on most gas heaters. The heater will function fully on or off.
- Can this be installed in an enclosed patio?
No, you need good ventilation when installing gas heaters.
- How do you turn the unit on/off?
The heater will need to be hard wired to a low voltage on/off switch, similar to a light switch.
- How “wind resistant" is the product?
Patented technology to guaranteed effective heat in winds of up to 12-13 mph – two to three times better than other competitors in the market!
- How does it hold up in the outdoors?
Engineered to last and withstand extreme conditions- Stainless steel components, finished with a heat resistant spray… patented ceramic plates protect element from dust. A strong and robust stainless steel construction combined with a fascia that is sleek and attractive.
- Is it safe?
Automatic re-ignition ensures the Platinum Smart-Heat Gas provides ongoing heat and convenience. should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated “Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately.
About this Series
Platinum Smart-Heat - 500 Series Patio Heater, Item # BH0110003
The Platinum Smart-Heat 500 Series Patio Heater holds an impressive design to stand out amongst its competitors for outdoor heat. Protected behind its ceramic medium, this series delivers 39,800 BTU’s of even heat. The pivot arm brackets allow the heater to be wall or ceiling mounted and wired into smart system controls to fit any heating preference. This series is also available in a 300 series which delivers 23,600 BTU’s of heat.
The Platinum series of radiant patio heaters by Bromic Heating have the highest wind rating of any gas patio heater on the market.